导演:Leythum
编剧:Eric Pearson
演员:克拉克·格雷格------------------------神盾局八级特工
马克西米利亚诺·赫尔南德斯---------------神盾局特工
小罗伯特·唐尼 ------------------------------托尼.斯塔克(钢铁侠)
威廉·赫特------------------------------------撒迪厄斯·罗斯将军
类型:科幻 / 短片
片长:4分钟[1]
关联影片:寻找雷神锤子路上发生的趣事、探员卡特、47号物品
两位神盾局探员科尔森和西特维尔讨论他们如何让罗斯将军拒绝释放憎恶。
餐厅
Sitwell:You hungry? They make great pancakes here.
西特维尔:你饿吗?他们的煎饼不错。
Sitwell:It didin't go well, did it?
西特维尔:不怎么顺利,是吧?
Coulson:No, I did not.
科尔森:是的,我没办好。
Sitwell:They reject the initiative?
西特维尔:他们驳回计划了?
Coulson:Of course not. They made the most idiotic ill-conceivable request imaginable. They want Blonski in the team.
科尔森:当然没有。但是他们提了一个我能想到的最愚蠢又欠考虑的要求。他们想让布朗斯基(《无敌浩克》中的反派)入队。
Sitwell:The abomination.
西特维尔:“憎恶” 。
Coulson:Theyreally don't like it when you call him that.
科尔森:他们非常不喜欢这个称呼。
Sitwell:Butthe Harlem incident...
西特维尔:但是哈林区事件……
(回放《无敌浩克》绿巨人与憎恶对决场面)
Coulson:They're pining that on Banner.
科尔森:他们把责任都推给班纳了。
Sitwell:On Banner?
西特维尔:推给班纳?
Coulson:Not the guy you wanna make angry. They consider Blonski a war hero, Theywanna exonerate it, release and add it to roster.
科尔森:班纳可不是你想招惹的家伙。他们把布朗斯基视为战斗英雄,想让他无罪释放,还想把他加到军功花名册里。
Sitwell:They think we have him?
西特维尔:他们认为他在我们手里?
Coulson:What's your clearance level?
科尔森:你的许可等级是多少?
Sitwell:That's funny, level 6, like you.…Come on, there's a level 7?
西特维尔:有意思,6级,和你一样……拜托,难道这是第7级的?
Coulson:Blonski's in custoty in General Ross'ssector.
科尔森:布朗斯基被关在罗斯将军的管辖区域内。
Sitwell:IsDirector Fury even want Blonski?
西特维尔:弗瑞指挥官想要布朗斯基吗?
Coulson:Of course not, but he can't ignore explicit directive from the World's Security Council. So we have to make sure he doesn't have to.
科尔森:当然不想要。但他不能无视来自世界安全理事会的明确指示。所以我们得保证他不必无视这一指示。
Sitwell:How the hell we're gonna do that?
西特维尔:我们怎样才能做到?
Coulson:Ihave no idea. But we have to sent a liaison to the general within 24hours.
科尔森:我毫无头绪。但是我们必须在24小时内派一名联络员去找将军。
Sitwell:So on the council's orders, we have to sentone of our people down to General Ross ask for Blonski who we don't evenwant?
西特维尔:那么按照理事会的指令,我们得派一个人去向罗斯将军要我们并不想要的布朗斯基?
Coulson:Exactly.
科尔森:正是如此。
Sitwell:I got it. We sent a patsy to sabotage the debrief.
西特维尔:我有主意了。我们派个糊涂蛋去搅合汇报。
Coulson:A patsy?
科尔森:糊涂蛋?
Sitwell:Yes, someone to screw it up, someone so inept then General Ross will refuse to release Blonski. I could do it. I do a great patsy.
西特维尔:是的。一个能搅黄这事的人,一个愚蠢无能到能让罗斯将军拒绝释放布朗斯基的人。我能办到,我超会装糊涂蛋。
Coulson:Yes,you do. Your 'pasty' is legendary. In fact, when I think of the word 'pasty'...
科尔森:对,你扮得都神了。事实上,我只要一想到“糊涂蛋"这个词……
Sitwell:All right.
西特维尔:好吧。
Coulson:I'm thinking for this we need a slightly different skill set. If we want thegeneral to refuse the request, then we have to sent someone who will truelyannoyed him. Someone arrogant and abrasive, with an utter disdainfor authority, someone who'd offend the general to his very core.
科尔森:我在想,在这件事上我们需要一个稍微不同的手段。 如果我们想让将军拒绝那个请求,那就得派一个能真正惹恼他的人去。一个傲慢又烦人,完全藐视当权者的人,一个能冒犯将军到极致的人。
Sitwell:You're talking about the consul..
西特维尔:你是在说顾……
Coulson:No, I'm not.
科尔森:不,才不是。
Sitwell:You just describe the him to a T.
西特维尔:你完全就是在描述他。
Coulson:Iam telling you right now, stop it, I'm not calling the consultant.
科尔森:我告诉你,闭嘴,我不会派顾问去的。
酒吧
Stark:Smell of steel, bear and defeat. You know, I hate to say I told you so,General, but that 'Super soldier' program was put on ice for a reason. I always felt hardware was much more reliable.
托尼·史塔克:我闻到了钢铁、啤酒,还有挫败的味道。我不想事后诸葛亮,将军,但那个超级士兵计划不是无缘无故被冻结的。我一直认为还是硬件设备更靠谱一些。
Ross:Stark.
罗斯将军:史塔克。
Stark:General.
托尼·史塔克:将军。
Ross:You always wears such nice suits.
罗斯将军:你总是穿得这么光鲜。
Stark:Touche. I hear you have an unusual problem.
托尼·史塔克:一针见血。我听说你有了个不寻常的麻烦。
Ross:You should talk.
罗斯将军:有话你说。
Stark:You should listen.
托尼·史塔克:我说你听着。
餐厅
Sitwell:So, any word?
西特维尔:怎么样,有消息吗?
Coulson:Mission accomplished. The abomination will remain in his cage for now. Apparently the consultant outdid himself. Ross got so mad he try to had him removedfrom the bar.
科尔森:任务完成。"憎恶"将继续呆在他的牢房里了。很显然顾问证明了自己的价值。罗斯气得想把他从酒吧里轰出去。
Sitwell:How that go over?
西特维尔:他得逞了么?
Coulson:Stark bought the place. They schedule for demolition on Thursday.
科尔森:史塔克把酒吧买下来了。定于周四爆破。